It is a magnetic sensor for any opening like door and window. It will send a wireless signal to the control panel, when a door or window is opened.
The Door/Window Sensor can be installed on doors, windows and any other objects that open and close. The sensor transmits signal to control panel when the magnet mounted near the sensor is moved away. The tamper protection ensures that sabotage attempts to move the sensor will result in an alarm activation.
Tamper Alarm: Once intruder attempts to move the sensor,built-in buzzer beeps.The control panel will send tamper alarm message to user at the first time.
Zone Jumper: Please follow manual of alarm system for zone1 setup. The door sensor is set in normal zone as default.
- Open the case and install the battery properly.
- Sensor can be installed on door or window that open and close. Make sure the installed position have been already cleaned.
- Remove the paper strip of the double-sided tape on the back of transmitter and magnet. Carefully mount the transmitter on the door frame and the magnet on the door.
- Keep LED Indication light at the right direction. Make sure the magnet is on the right of the transmitter.
- Place the transmitter in the desired location, mount the magnet no more than 1cm away from the transmitter.
- Avoid mounting sensors in areas with a large quantity of metal and electric wiring.