PIR Motion Sensor
The passive infrared motion detector is designed to sense human movement. It will detect the infrared radiation emitted from intruders and send the signal to control panel.
The passive infrared sensor with novel and beautiful style, perfect streamline can be easily installed. It is designed to detect human movement indoor. Adopted advanced fuzzy logic chip and intelligent analysis distinguish signal between body movement and interference to minimize false alarms. The built-in buzzer remind you low battery state and event of tamper alarm, which ensure your safety.
Infrared Sensor: Detects the infrared rays released by human body motion. Please do not touch the surface and keep it clean.
Tamper Switch: Once the case is opened, the tamper switch will be triggered, generating an alarm signal.
Installation & Walk Test
Testing Mode: When the power is on, the LED indicator flashes 5 times, and buzzer beeps 5 times to enter testing mode after 40 sec preheat. In the test mode, it will enable the LED indicator to light and control panel to alarm every time once a movement is detected. After the 20th detections, LED lights light up 2 times to indicate that it is going to enter into sleep mode.
Sleeping Mode: The sleeping time of PIR approximately 4 minutes to save power. No movement detected within 4 minutes, the PIR detector goes back to the working mode. Once PIR is triggered, the PIR will light in red and alert alarming. PIR will re-enter into sleep mode after 3 times detections during the working mode. Any movement detected within 4 minutes , the PIR will not light in red and the alarm will not be activated. And it will extend the sleep time by another 4 minutes.
- The motion detector should be installed in entry or exit which intruder can easily enter.
- The detector is more sensitive to cross-movement than to direct movement. The performance of the detector is optimal when detection direction is across the walking direction of intruders.
- Press the clip, insert the battery properly, and then close the cover.
- Using screws to fix the bracket of detector on the wall, attach the detector to the bracket.
- Keep LED indicator at the right direction. The fixing height is about 2~2.2m from the ground.
- Adjust installation height or bracket to change the detection distance and angle.
- Power Supply:DC 3V (AA 15.V LR6 Battery x 2pcs)(EXCELL, GP)
- Standby Current:Less than 20 μ A
- Transmit Current:Less than 30mA
- Detection Area:7-8m/110°
- Wireless Transmit Distance:Less than 80m (in open area)
- Wireless RF Frequency:433MHz FHSS Hopping Frequency
- Detector Dimensions (L x W x H):90*52*36.5mm
- Bracket Dimensions (L x W x H):48*26*29mm