As a minimum, smoke alarms should be located between sleeping areas and potential sources of fire such as living rooms and kitchens. In single story homes with one sleeping area, a smoke alarm should be installed in the hallways, as close as possible to the living accommodation. To ensure audibility in bedrooms, no smoke alarm should be further away than 3m from any bedroom door. It may be necessary to install more than one smoke alarm, particularly the hallway is more than 15m long. In single story homes with two separate sleeping areas, a minimum of two smoke alarms is required, one outside each sleeping area . In multilevel or split level homes, as a minimum a smoke alarm should be installed on the ground floor between the staircase and any rooms in which a fire might start and on each story in circulation areas which form part of escape route (normally hallways and landings)
SPECIAL OFFER:Flat 50% OFF On The Product. *Offer Available For Limited Period Only.
Wynbee Protection• 14 days return policy • Free delivery • 100% secure payment • 1 Year Warranty
- Battery Operated Smoke Alarms Feature a non-replaceable, sealed-in battery. Once activated, the battery will supply power to the alarm for the life of the alarm (10 years) under normal condition.
- Operating Lights Flashes approximately every 53 seconds confirming unit is powered.
- Low Battery Warning Alarm beeps every 40 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the battery
- Alarm Pause (hush mode) Silence your smoke alarm by momentarily pressing the teat button. This feature is to be used only when a known alarm condition, such as smoke from cooking, activates the alarm.
- The red light flashes every 10 seconds to remind you that the smoke alarm has been silenced. The alarm will automatically reset after 15 minutes.
- Sensitivity Test Button Test the sensitivity, circuitry, batteries, horn.
- Loud 85 Decibel Piezo Electric Alarm When products of combustion are sensed, the unit sounds a loud 85db pulsating alarm until the air is cleared.
- Easy Installation with Fixing Supplied