Wynbee Smart Home App
Wynbee being the first home security system in India has its own unique features which makes it very easy for the user to use it. Also the DIY feature makes the installation a matter of minutes for the user and is entirely free as it is a do it your self-installation. Secondly another importance of the this security system that since it has a monitoring feature too it not only provides security features but also makes it a good option for daily monitoring use like remembering if all the doors and windows are shut, etc. coming to one of the main features of this security system is the handy mobile app and hers a step by step information about the mobile app:
1) The first step would be adding the control panel to the Wynbee smart phone app by clicking on the add device option. The control panel comes with the starter kit already pre-configured. This app can support/connect any number of devices on the phone which makes it easy to track all the devices at once. To connect/enroll further devices to the app all you have to do is click on the add device option add the new sensor.
2) The next step to follow is adding contact numbers of up to 5 people who you would like to receive phone call alerts in your absence.
3) Now the third step would be arming and disarming the system when required.
4) Another option is to customize the control of your individual sensors selectively, specifically arming/disarming individual sensors and it can be done accordingly through the app. Also a timer can be set through the app for arming and disarming the devices so even if you forget to do it the app will do it for you.
5) After the devices are armed you will get a live feedback from the system 24/7 from all the sensors that are connected to the app. As previously mentioned above it also allows live monitoring of the actions taking place in the area where the products are installed. It also keeps a record of the following on the app so if the event is missed by the user, it can be seen later in the records during all times.
6) Apart from that, this app also gives instant alerts during security breaches and triggers a loud siren for the same.
7) Lastly the monitoring and live feed can be shared with whosoever concerned so that they can simultaneously check through the app as well. This feature is also considered as one of the big advantages in the system. When you are not around the house you can share it with your family members so that they can monitor the home in your absence.