Two types of information may be collected when you visit our Site:
Personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password, or credit card information), which is only collected by us if you voluntarily submit it to us. For example, if you voluntarily place an order on the Site, we use the information we collect to confirm and process your order, to keep you updated on the status of your order, and to respond to any questions you may have. In each case, Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the Site. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities, such as login, purchase, and interaction. If you voluntarily create an account with us on our Site, we will receive the account information you submit so that we may better ensure that you receive streamlined service, custom discounts, faster checkout, order history, and other products, information and/or services you explicitly request. Where required, we also share this information with certain intermediaries (such as freight carriers, shipping companies and product manufacturers) to process and ship your order.
Aggregate/Analytics information (such as log files/information about how many visitors log on to the Site and other non-identifying statistics), which is automatically collected from your use of the Site. Our servers will log IP addresses and collect third-party sites (and information from these sites) from your use of the Site. Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd. uses this information to measure the use of our Site, to improve the content of our Site, and to provide our users with the best possible services. Our Site may also use your IP address to help identify you and your shopping cart.
In sum, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. However, you can, if you choose, participate in additional secured applications. For access to these applications, you are required to create an account with us or provide personal information when placing an order or logging into your user-interface. If you place an order and/or create an account with us, we may also, from time to time, send you information about special offers, new products and services, system changes and updates, and other information we think may be of interest. If for any reason you do not wish to receive this information, you may reply to any of our e-mails and type “unsubscribe” in the subject line or send an email to our customer service email to opt out. You may opt out of receiving future e-mails at any time.
Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We may share information collected from your use of the Site or the purchases you make with whom we have marketing or other business relationships, in order to further improve/increase our services and customer base.
We share information with certain intermediaries (such as freight carriers, shipping companies and product manufacturers) where required to process and ship your order.
You may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete cookies as soon as you leave our sites. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit our sites, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of this site. Please consult the Help or Assistance sections of your chosen browser on how to affect cookie acceptance and storage.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to a number of third-party external sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the external site company, its Website or Websites, or the products or services it promotes or sells. When you leave our Site to visit one of these linked sites, the only information transferred to the third party is the fact that you came from our Site.
Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of these third-party Websites. You should consult the privacy policies at these Websites to determine how your information may be used.
By using our Site, you certify that you are over the legal age of 18 years of age and consent to the collection and use of this information in the manner we describe.
Terms & Conditions
BY CHECKING IN THE BOX BELOW AND/OR USING Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd..’S PRODUCTS, DEVICES AND APPS, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY AMENDMENTS OR UPDATES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PARAGRAPH 2, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, PARAGRAPH 3, NO WARRANTY, AND PARAGRAPH 4, INDEMNIFICATION AND SUBROGATION WAIVER. THIS VERSION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS IS EFFECTIVE ON March 15, 2015.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions. This paragraph shall define certain terms as used throughout this Agreement. “Agreement” shall refer to this Agreement. “Product” or “Wynbee system” shall mean the iCamera, iCamera Keep, CubeOne, Remote Tags, Motion Sensors, Contact Sensors, Smoke Detectors, Siren and applications (“apps”) You purchased, acquired, or use. “Premises” shall refer to the location where You chose to use the Product. “Company” and/or “Wynbee” shall refer to and include Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd.., its owners, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, subcontractors, independent contractors, employees, distributors, retailers, agents, and assigns. “You” and “Your” shall refer to the individual(s) who purchase, acquire and/or use the Product, download the app, and/or execute this Agreement. “Product Sensor(s)” shall mean the Motion Sensors, Contact sensors, Siren and smoke detectors which are part of the Wynbee system.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WAIVER, AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES. It is understood and agreed: Wynbee AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, SUBCONTRACTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, RETAILERS, AGENTS AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS ARE not insurers nor is this agreement intended to be an insurance policy or a substitute for an insurance policy. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT DOES NOT OFFER GUARANTEED PROTECTION AGAINST BURGLARY, ROBBERY, THEFT, Property damage, Fire, Smoke, BODILY INJURY OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF EMERGENCY or damage. you ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS, AND PURCHASING ANY NECESSARY INSURANCE. YOU agree to look solely and exclusively to your insurer to recover all loss, damage, or expense DUE TO LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY OR REAL PROPERTY ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT. You also agree to look solely and exclusively to your insurer in response to any claim for bodily injury, Property Damage, personal injury, and/or invasion of privacy ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY THE PRODUCT, including claims made by or against you. YOU HEREBY RELEASE Wynbee from ANY AND all loss, damage, and/or expense which may occur as a result of Your use, Misuse, or attempted use, of the product, including, but not limited to, the FAILURE OF THE PRODUCT to perform, YOUR alleged failure to comply with any relevant rule, statute, code, law or ordinance, and any act or omission of Wynbee.
YOU acknowledge that it is impractical and extremely difficult to fix the actual damages, if any, which may proximately result from a FAILURE OF THE product, because, among other things: (a) The amount or value of property on the premises which may be lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged or otherwise affected by a failure of the product is uncertain; (b) The amount of possible damages for Bodily injury or death is Uncertain; (c) what portion, if any, of any loss and/or Damage was proximately caused by the failure of the product is uncertain; AND, (D) The nature of the incidents the Product is meant to alert you to are unpredictable.
YOU understand and agree that YOUR recovery of damages against Wynbee for any failure of the product, or any act or omission of Wynbee, is limited to THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL Wynbee BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR THE BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Wynbee is ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ThE limitation of liability to the price YOU paid for the product ESTABLISHES Wynbee’s exclusive liaiblity to you, and applies where Wynbee is alleged to be, or is found liable for, any Bodily injury, death, property loss, INVASION of privacy, or damage, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY GENERAL, DIRECT, indirect, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, STATUTORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, resulting from any alleged failure of the Product. this limitation of liability shall apply irrespective of cause and regardless of whether such lawsuit or other claim is based upon active or passive negligence, breach of express or implied contract or warranty, contribution, indemnification, strict or product liability, failure to comply with any applicable law, or any other fault or failure of Wynbee, or the product. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO modify THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY CONTACTING Wynbee AND NEGOTIATING FOR Wynbee’S ASSUMPTION OF greater liability; (2) this limitation of liability does not conflict with any other provision in this Agreement; and, (3) this limitation of liability provision does not render any other provision in this agreement ambiguous.
Without limiting any portion of this section, YOU hereby further release Wynbee from any and all loss, damage and/or expense and accept full responsibility for any loss, damage and/or expense caused by the deactivation OF PRODUCT SENSORS OR the creation of A PROFILE OF SPECIFIC PRODUCT SENSORS, some activated, some deactivated, to arm the product, and acknowledge that by deactivating any product sensor, either individually or through a profile of specific product sensors, YOU will not, even with the Product armed, receive alerts from the Product if, for example, a BREAK-IN occurs THROUGH a door or window with a DEACTIVATED SENSOR attached.
- Limited WARRANTY. Wynbee warrants the PRoduct against defects in materials and workmanship when used as instructed by Wynbee’s user manual for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from Your date of purchase. This WARRANTY is NULL AND VOID IF PHYSICAL DAMAGE occurs to the Product in ANY WAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: REMOVAL or REPLACEMENT OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, INCORRECT BATTERY USAGE, REMOVAL OF DEVICE SHELL or casing, ACCESSing the INTERIOR of the product with the exception of battery replacement in compliance with THE OWNER’S MANUAL, and/or any attempt to circumvent or alter the product’s prescribed operation.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY local LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Wynbee DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. To the extent SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, Wynbee LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY AND, AT Wynbee'S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED BELOW.
Wynbee'S limited warranty covers only those defects arising from normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those arising from: (1) improper maintenance; (2) software, media, parts or supplies not provided or supported by Wynbee; (3) operation outside the product’s specifications; (4) abuse of the product; (5) normal wear and tear; or, (6) unauthorized modification, alteration, or misuse.
- Indemnification AND SUBROGATION WAIVER. In the event that any lawsuit or other claim is filed or made by any third party against Wynbee which is based on or arises out of the product, including, but not limited to claims and lawsuits alleging THE PRODUCT failed to perform IN ANY RESPECT WHATSOEVER, YOU agree to be solely responsible for and shall indemnify, save, defend, and hold Wynbee harmless from and against all such claims including payment of all Wynbee’s damages, expenses, costs, and attorneys’ fees INCURRED IN RESPONSe to the claim or lawsuit. These obligations apply irrespective of cause and regardless of whether such lawsuit or other claim is based upon active or passive negligence, breach of express or implied contract or warranty, contribution, indemnification, strict or product liability, failure to comply with any applicable law, or any other fault or failure of Wynbee, OTHERS or the product. YOU agree to indemnify, save, defend, and hold Wynbee harmless from all claims and/or lawsuits for subrogation which may be brought against Wynbee by any insurer or insurance company or its agents or assigns including the payment of all Wynbee damages, expenses, costs, and attorneys’ fees. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS FOR RECOVERY AGAINST Wynbee FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY OR LOSS INSURED UNDER VALID OR COLLECTIBLE INSURANCE POLICIES. THIS WAIVER OF SUBROGATION RIGHT SHALL EXTEND TO ALL FORMS OF SUBROGATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EQUITABLE AND CONVENTIONAL SUBROGATION, AND SHALL BE BINDING ON ANY AND ALL ASSIGNEES OR SUBROGEES OF YOUR RIGHTS. In no event may You enter into any settlement or like agreement with a third party that affects Wynbee’s rights or binds Wynbee in any way, without Wynbee’s prior written consent.
- Installation and Use. You acknowledge and agree that the Product is a do-it-yourself product, and You are solely responsible for decisions related to the installation and use of the Product, including, but not limited to, the proper installation of the Product, selection of the location for the Product, confirmation that the Product is properly installed, deactivation of any Product Sensor to arm the Wynbee system, making a profile of Product Sensors to arm the Wynbee system which includes both activated and deactivated Product Sensors, testing the Product, ensuring that the Product is working, and compliance with all relevant rules, laws, statutes, codes, regulations, and/or ordinances. You acknowledge and agree that: (1) the Product does not provide traditional monitoring services; (2) neither Wynbee, nor anyone retained on its behalf, monitors signals or notifications triggered by the Product, including, but limited to, Motion Sensors, Contact Sensors, iCamera, iCamera Keep, Siren or Smoke Detectors; and, (3) You are solely responsible for responding to any applicable signals and notifications such as push notifications, pre-recorded phone call notifications, SMS notifications or E-mail notifications, including contacting the appropriate authorities. You acknowledge and agree that You are not relying on Wynbee to install, repair, maintain, or monitor the Product, and agree and acknowledge that Wynbee cannot, and does not, ensure that the Product is installed or used correctly or in compliance with any applicable rules, laws, statutes, codes, regulations, and/or ordinances. It is solely Your obligation to advise Wynbee if there is an issue with the Product, and You, without limiting other releases in this Agreement, hereby release Wynbee from any damages, losses or expenses resulting from or as a consequence of issues related to the installation or use of the Product.
- Additional Customer Duties, Responsibilities and Warranties. (A) Without in any way limiting the terms of Section 2, You acknowledge and agree that: (1) it is Your sole responsibility to comply with all rules, laws, statutes, codes, regulations, and/or ordinances, local, state, and federal, relevant to the use of the Product, including, but not limited to, those related to privacy rights, video recording, eavesdropping, surveillance, and obligations of alarm users; (2) the Product is for Your own use and not for the benefit of any other party; and, (3) it is your responsibility to generate as comprehensive a password as possible to avoid being hijacked, and protect the password required to access Your account and the associated apps. (B) You acknowledge and agree that pursuant to Sections 2 and 4 of this agreement, You agree to waive any and all claims against Wynbee, and agree to fully defend and indemnify Wynbee, in response to any claim, demand and/or lawsuit arising out of (1) loss caused by unauthorized access to Your account, including, but not limited to the misplacement of Your password, loss of Your Password, or hijacking of Your password by unauthorized persons; and, (2) Your failure to comply with any rules, laws, statutes, codes, regulations, and/or ordinances, local, state, or federal, relevant to the use of the Product, including, but not limited to, those related to privacy rights, video recording, eavesdropping, surveillance, and obligations of alarm users.
- Additional Equipment. If, at any time after the date hereof, You purchase additional Product, all sales are subject to the terms of this Agreement, including, but not limited to Sections 2, 3, 4 and 19. Any added features, hardware, or software to the Product, either purchased by You or obtained through software and/or firmware updates, are subject to all terms and conditions to this Agreement, including, but not limited to Sections 2, 3, 4, and 19.
- Limitations of Product. You acknowledge and agree that all alarm systems, including the Product, are subject to compromise or failure for reasons outside the control of the manufacturer, retailers and distributors, including, but not limited to: (a) Your misuse of the Product; (b) the ability of an intruder to gain access through a protected or unprotected opening; (c) an intruder’s technical sophistication enabling the intruder to bypass individual sensors or the entire system; (d) signals sent by the Product may be blocked or reflected before being received; (e) a motion sensor’s ability to detect an intrusion is limited to the designed ranges and unobstructed areas, and can be interfered with by other IR (infrared) signals; (f) deactivation of a Product sensor(s) to arm the Wynbee system, either motion or contact; (g) the Product, like any electrical system, is subject to component failures; (h) the Product’s need for continued power, through battery and/or AC power; and, (i) the Products ability to function, including but not limited to applicable automated phone alert, short message service (“SMS”) alert and E-mail alert, may be compromised by malfunction of routers, limited services by wireless phone carriers, internet service providers (“ISP”) and other related service providers, internet connection dropout, limited speed of high-speed internet by ISP, limited service such as iMessage or other types of push notification provided by smartphone maker(s) or providers. It is Your responsibility to properly set up and maintain the alert phone number list and notification Email in the Wynbee App and ensure listed accounts are active, including but not limited to the ability to receive applicable phone calls, SMS alert, and Emails alert; Phone calls, SMS alerts and Email alerts may be subject to charge by Your service provider depending on Your plan with Your cell phone provided. It is solely Your responsibility to pay for any charges incurred if You choose to add Your phone number or Email address in the notification list in the Wynbee App.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that: (1) the amount of Wynbee cloud storage associated with Your iCamera Keep is limited to five minutes total; (2) when the five minute limit is reached, data, including video, will be automatically overwritten, with the oldest content continually overwritten by the newest content; (3) there is no data or video backup or restoration available, and when overwritten the video and/or data is irretrievable. No further notice of the overwriting of data and/or data will be provided.
- Transmission of Data. You understand and acknowledge the following: (a) the Product may transmit data to You through use of one or more forms of communication equipment or services, including, without limitation, a telephone network or some form of wireless communications (e.g., cellular or another form of radio transmission); (b) some or all of these communications equipment or services may access or incorporate the Internet, electric company lines, a local area network or some other form of computer network to transmit or retrieve data; (c) for data transmitted by a telephone network, there are various types of telephone line service including, without limitation, a Company-owned or operated network facility, direct wire, derived channel, multiplex, DSL, T-1, ISDN and various other forms of service; (d) for data transmitted by a wireless communications service or equipment, such services and equipment are problematic by their nature and can be affected or delayed by interference, atmospheric conditions, static, transmission system operation, etc.; and (e) for data transmitted or received via electric company power lines, the telephone company, the Internet or by any form of computer network, the Product’s ability to transmit or receive data will be dependant upon the electric company, Internet, Internet providers or computer network. Accordingly, You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Product is not infallible and the transmission and receipt of data, including, but not limited to video data, from the Product, regardless of the type of transmission used, may be interrupted, circumvented, or otherwise compromised, and, because ensuring proper transmission is outside of Wynbee’s control, You are solely responsible for ensuring proper transmission. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that: (i) the Product including, without limitation, the iCamera, iCamera Keep, CubeOne, Smoke Detector, Siren, Remote Tags, Motion Sensors, and Contact Sensors, as well as all future devices, are not supervised or monitored by anyone besides You; and, (ii) if the Product is incompatible, inoperative, or interrupted by any natural or human cause including, without limitation, any sort of interference, or the loss of a telephone line or dial tone (either because the line is cut, left off the hook, or otherwise), only You are responsible for ensuring the Product is working correctly; Wynbee will not have any knowledge of a malfunction or misuse of the Product.
- Wynbee’s Default. In the event of any breach of this Agreement by Wynbee, You agree to provide written notice to Wynbee specifically identifying the nature of the breach and the provisions of this Agreement affected thereby, and to permit Wynbee to cure the breach within twenty (20) business days after receipt of the written notice. If the breach cannot be reasonably cured within said period, Wynbee will promptly commence to cure and diligently proceed until cured. If Wynbee cures any said breach as provided herein, this Agreement shall continue uninterrupted and Wynbee shall not be liable to YOU for any said breach.
- Consent to Record, Disclose And Use Contents of Communications. You, as the owner and/or user of the Product, agree and acknowledge that it is solely: (1) Your responsibility and obligation to obtain any consent required by the jurisdiction in which You use the Product to record, retrieve, review, copy, disburse, disclose, interact through, or use the contents of any and all transmission, communication, or recording, video or photograph, obtained by the Product; and, (2) to comply with all relevant rules, laws, statutes, codes, regulations, and/or ordinances. Without limiting the provisions of Sections 2 and 4, You agree to fully and completely defend and indemnify Wynbee for any claim arising out of Your alleged improper use of the Product and/or Your failure to comply with Your legal obligations as user of the Product.
By using Your iCamera Keep, You authorize Wynbee to maintain video data recorded from Your iCamera Keep on the Wynbee cloud. Wynbee shall use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to Your recordings maintained on the Wynbee cloud. However, You acknowledge, understand, and agree that as a result of issues unrelated to Wynbee’s fault, including the inherent limitations in all hardware and software, unauthorized access to Your recorded video data may occur. As result, in addition to, and without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, You agree to and shall indemnify and hold harmless Wynbee, its employees and agents for and against all claims, lawsuits and losses arising out of or related to video data recorded from Your iCamera Keep and Wynbee’s storage of that video data. This provision shall apply to all claims, lawsuits or losses whether or not based on negligence (active or passive) on the part of Wynbee, its agents or employees.
- Exclusions and Limitations. Nothing in this agreement is intended to exclude or limit any condition, warranty, right or liability which may not be lawfully excluded or limited. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by gross negligence, breach of contract, intentional acts, breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations in Sections 2, 3, 4 and 19 of this Agreement which are lawful in the jurisdiction in which the use of the Product gives rise to the alleged damage or loss will apply to You and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms of this Agreement (including any policies, guidelines or amendments that may be presented to You from time to time such as Policies and Legal Notices) constitute the entire agreement between You and Wynbee and govern Your use of the Product, superseding any prior agreements between You and Wynbee for the use of Product.
- Choice of Law and Forum. For purposes of any suit, action or other legal proceeding arising out of or from, in connection with or relating to this Agreement and/or the Product, You and Wynbee irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any state or court sitting within India. The laws of the State of India, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern this Agreement and Your use of the Product. You and Wynbee waive any objection that either may have to jurisdiction or venue of any such suit, action or other legal proceeding.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Wynbee to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the specific provision at issue, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, all claims, actions, requests, or proceedings against Wynbee must be commenced in court within one (1) year from the date of the event that resulted in the injury, death, property loss, or damage.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries.You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be, and are, no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Limit on Number of Phone Alerts and SMS Alerts per Calendar Month. This limit only applies to users from India.You acknowledge and agree that to prevent potential misuse of the Product, Your purchase of the Product provides You thirty (30) phone alerts and thirty (30) SMS alerts per calendar month. You will receive a notification from Wynbee when You approach the limit. If additional phone alerts and/or SMS alerts for the remaining calendar month are desired, contact Wynbee customer service to discuss Your usage. If Wynbee, in its full and complete discretion, determines that Your use is not an abuse or misuse of the alerts, Wynbee will assign an additional thirty (30) alerts available for the remaining calendar month. However, if Wynbee determines that Your usage misused or abused the phone and/or SMS alerts, Your usage will be limited to thirty (30) phone alerts and thirty (30) SMS alerts for that calendar month. You acknowledge and agree that activating the panic button, either on the Remote Tag and in the Wynbee App, will immediately set off the system and You may receive a phone alert, SMS alert and Email alert on the later version of Wynbee (subject to change without notice), all of which are counted toward Your monthly limit of 30 phone alerts and 30 SMS alerts.
- SDK and API Terms and Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WAIVER AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES. SECTION 2 OF THIS AGREEMENT, LIMITATION OF LIAIBLITY, WAIVER AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES, APPLIES FULLY AND EQUALLY TO PRECLUDE CLAIMS AGAINST Wynbee ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE Wynbee’S SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (“SDK”) AND/OR THE APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE (“API”), OR YOUR DEVELOPMENT EFFORTS, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCTS LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Wynbee HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Wynbee’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO modify THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY CONTACTING Wynbee AND NEGOTIATING FOR Wynbee’S ASSUMPTION OF greater liability.
- NO WARRANTY. The SDK and API may contain inaccuracies or errors that could cause failures or loss of data and they may be incomplete. In no event will Wynbee be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to its App(s). Wynbee may also impose limits on the use of or access to its SDK and/or API, without notice or liability. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SDK AND API AND RELATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. THE SDK AND API SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND Wynbee HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SDK AND API SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Wynbee DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SDK AND/OR API, THAT THE SDK AND API WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SDK AND/OR API WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE SDK AND/OR API WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SDK AND/OR API WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH FUTURE Wynbee PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE. SHOULD THE SDK AND/OR API PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wynbee, its directors, officers, employees, retailers, distributors, independent
contractors, and agents from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and court costs) incurred by Wynbee as a result of any claims that Your Applications violate or infringe any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, or otherwise related to or arising from Your use of the SDK, API, Your Application(s) or Your development of applications. You acknowledge that the SDK and API are not intended for use in the development of applications in which errors or inaccuracies in the content, data or information provided by the application or the failure of the application could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage, and, to the extent permitted by law, You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wynbee from any Losses by reason of any such use. In no event may You enter into any settlement or like agreement with a third party that affects Wynbee’s rights or binds Wynbee in any way, without Wynbee’s prior written consent.
Sections 19(a)(b) and (C) are in addition to the terms and provisions contained in sections 2, 3 and 4 of this agreement, and are not intended to, and do not, Waive, limit, or supercede sections 2, 3, or 4 which apply equally to the use of Wynbee’s SDK and Api.
- Binding Agreement; Amendments; General Legal Matters.This Agreement becomes binding when You purchase the Product. The headings used herein are for the convenience of the parties only and shall not be considered in construing the provisions of this Agreement. Should any term, provision, or condition of this Agreement, or the application thereof shall be held to be invalid, unenforceable or void, the remainder of this Agreement and such term, provision, or condition as applied shall remain in full force and effect. Changes or amendments to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by Wynbee and You to be binding. This Agreement is binding on Your heirs, executors, administrators, and successors, and shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of India without reference to its conflicts of law rules. The interpretation of this Agreement shall not be construed against the drafter.
Return & Warranty Policy
Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“Wynbee.com”) the Wynbee hardware (the “Product”), and only the Product, against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”). Under this Limited Warranty, if a defect arises and a valid claim is received by Wynbee within the Warranty Period regarding the Product, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, Wynbee will either (1) repair the Product, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. Please refer to Wynbee’s Terms & Conditions for more information.
The warranty for the replacement Product or part assumes the original Product warranty date, or one-year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
When a Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Wynbee’s property.
Product must be freight prepaid, in its original packaging, to the specified address with proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
Exclusions and Limitations. This Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for Wynbee that can be identified by the “Wynbee” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Wynbee products and services other than the Product, (b) non-Wynbee hardware product, (c) consumables (such as batteries), or (d) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product. Refer to the licenses accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the cost of returning the Product to Wynbee; this is your responsibility.
No Wynbee reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Please refer to Wynbee’s Terms & Conditions for more information on Limited Warranty.
For product(s) purchased (the “Product”) directly from Wynbee’s website (www.Wynbee.com), this return policy allows you to return the Product after obtaining an Wynbee return material authorization (“RMA”) during the 14 day period following date of shipment by Wynbee. If the item is returned in its original condition, unused, and in the original packaging in accordance with this policy, we will exchange it or offer a refund of the purchase price paid. The refund will be made by crediting the account used to make the original purchase. The RMA may be obtained by contacting our Customer Service department. The Product must be received by Wynbee within 10 days after issuance of the RMA.
Pezla Solutions Pvt. Ltd.(Wynbee.com) does not accept returns or exchanges from purchases made outside the India. All Return Policy information contained herein applies solely to purchases made on Wynbee.com for shipment in acceptable areas in the India.
If you purchase the Wynbee product from other retailers or distributors other than Wynbee.com, please follow their Return Policy.
All Products must be packed in the original, unopened and unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the Product. The RMA number must be included with the returned Product.
Shipping and handling charges and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT, GST) are non-refundable. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Wynbee. If you return the Product to Wynbee (a) without an RMA, (b) beyond the 10 days RMA issuance period, or (c) without proper packaging, Wynbee retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee. The time to credit your account may vary, depending on processing time.
Please email us at contact@Wynbee.com for a return authorization and the shipping address.
If you need to exchange or return one of our products you purchased through one of our retail partners, please contact them directly to process an exchange or return.
For additional questions, please contact us at contact@Wynbee.com
The effective date of this Return & Warranty Policy is 1st Feb 2017.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
This policy governs the cancellation of any Order for a Product placed by you as the user of the Wynbee.com Platform ("Refund and Cancellation Policy"). Any reference to "you" or "User" or "User's" in this Refund and Cancellation Policy, means you the User of the Platform buying Products displayed on the Wynbee.com Platform, which is owned and operated by Pezla solutions Private limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Company" "we" "us" or "our") solely for personal use and/or accessing and using the Platform for purchasing Products ("Services") in the manner as set out in the terms and conditions available at [Insert Link to Terms and Conditions] ("Terms and Conditions"). Each capitalized term not defined but used in this Refund and Cancellation Policy shall have the same meaning as ascribed to such term in the Terms and Conditions.
Please note that there may be certain Orders, made by you for any of the Products displayed on the Site, which the Company may be unable to accept. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any Order for any reason. This Refund and Cancellation Policy identifies and sets out some situations that may result in cancellation of your Order by the Company.
Accordingly, an Order for the identified Product(s) may be cancelled by the Company on occurrence of the following circumstances:
(a.)the Product is no longer available or is temporarily unavailable;
(b.)there are limited quantities of the identified product(s) available for sale the same product has been ordered by another User prior to your Order;
(c.)inaccurate or insufficient Shipping Address or other detail(s) have been provided by the User at the time of placing the Order;
(d.)the Product is requested to be delivered at a location where the Company does not cater or is otherwise inaccessible; or
(e.)there are inaccuracies, defect or errors in the identified Product(s) or its pricing information; or
(f.)any malpractice is identified by the Company (including any suspicious or fraudulent transaction) on part of the user while placing any order for a product; or
(g.)any defect regarding the quality of the Product identified prior to delivery;
(h.)Non availability of the User at the Shipping Address at the time of delivery.
In the event, the Company determines, that a User is transacting through more than one account or availing referral or discount vouchers, if any, fraudulently, the Company shall have the right to cancel any Orders placed by such User, at its sole discretion. Further, the Company also reserves the right to recover costs of the Products, collection charges and/or any other related charges from the User, using the Platform fraudulently. In case of fraudulent transactions, the Company has the right to delete the account of such User and cancel all pending Orders, without any liability whatsoever. It is hereby clarified that the Company shall have no liability to refund the transaction amount in case of cancellation due to the aforementioned reasons.
We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any Order placed by you. We will contact you on the details provided by you to us at the time of placing the Order, subject to the Terms and Conditions, if all or any portion of your Order is cancelled or if additional information is required by us to accept your Order. If your Order is cancelled after your credit card/debit card/account/E-Wallet has been charged, the Company shall reverse the transaction amount in relation to such Order back in your card/debit card/account/E-Wallet as maybe intimated to you.
Cancellation request by the User:
In case of requests for Order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for Order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the Order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the Order.
A request for cancellation for an Order, which has already been confirmed by us, shall be valid and accepted only if it is made prior to dispatch of the Order on the Platform, subject to this Refund and Cancellation Policy. We shall intimate once your Order is dispatched. The time at which any Order is made by you for any of the Product(s) shall be recorded by the Company at its sole discretion and such time shall not be disputed by you. As part of our usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation request by you within the above-mentioned period, we shall cancel the Order and refund the entire transaction in relation to such Order paid by you at the time of placing the Order and by using any of the payment methods available on the Platform if such amount is charged from your payment card at the time an Order for a Product was placed by you. If a request is made by you after the above-mentioned period, we shall refund the transaction amount, however, it is clarified that your refund will be initiated only after the confirmation from the respective seller that the product is returned back to the store/ seller.
The User agrees that in case of cash on delivery products, no cancellation requests shall be accepted after the dispatch of the Order and any such cancellation request shall be invalid and the User shall be liable to make payments for the Products ordered in accordance with the Terms and
Conditions and Policies of the Company.
The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by the Company in relation to the determination of dispatch time and the applicable Cancellation Fee and accept the Company's decision made in response to any cancellation request made by the User.
In case of partial cancellation of Order in accordance with the aforementioned terms, we shall endeavor to refund the transaction amount in relation to the Product for which the Order has been cancelled. In the event, the third party payment gateway service provider does not permit a partial refund of the transaction amount, the entire Order in relation to all the Products ordered shall be cancelled and the entire transaction amount will be refunded to you. In such cases, the User will be required to again place an order for the Products, the User wishes to purchase.
The timeline for processing of refund may vary from 3-10 business days depending on the mode of payment used by you at the time of placing the Order.
In case you want to cancel an Order please contact our customer delight team, the details of which are provided below:
Contact Details: email@example.com
Any dispute regarding a cancellation request will be governed by this Refund and Cancellation Policy and by the laws of India and courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.